1. A faculty escort will be available on the bus at all times. However, if at any time this is not feasible, there is a 'bus parent' who takes responsibility for the children.
2. Children should be ready and waiting at their stops 5 minutes before pick up time.
3. Bus routes are very compactly slated so that children get to school on time. Kindly note the buses WILL NOT wait for latecomers either at the stop or at school for the return trip.
4. Each bus is equipped with a phone. Parents are encouraged to use this number to:
• Inform the teacher on the bus if your child is not attending school.
• Check if the bus is running late (for the return trip).
There could be a delay of 15 / 25 minutes due to traffic jams, and it is not possible to inform every parent.
5. Any changes in pick up/drop off venue should be cleared with the office (in writing). The office will then inform the bus driver of the change.
6. Bus timings/routes may periodically change in order to reduce travel time or to accommodate new students.
7. The buses cannot provide door-to-door service, as this increases the time spent commuting to and from school.
• Bus Fees has to be paid upfront every term
• Delay of fees may lead to exclusion of child from transport after 3 working days.
9. Students are expected to maintain proper decorum on the bus.
The following are the BUS RULES. Students should
• Remain seated
• Keep noise levels low
• Not stick hands or head out of the window
• Not be rude to people on the road
• Not eat on the bus
• Not litter, failing which, penalties will be imposed, including exclusion from the bus service.