At the heart of all the learning that takes place at Hikmah International is our highly-skilled, enormously experienced and constantly innovating Hikmah (R&AD) team division.
Hikmah School’s dedicated centralized, research and academic development (R&AD) division comprises of one of the most skilled human resources (who carry a vast and varied experience in education, learning methodologies and curriculum development) and infrastructure, which enable us of conceptualizing and influencing the practice of teaching such that it builds the Hikmah brand of qualitative education
The (R&AD) team provides innovative educational materials to support our educators to understand the purpose, values and commitment behind their work. The division puts in place an overarching perspective on over all goals that educators need to achieve and tangible outcomes that students should accomplish at each stage by providing academic resources and lesson planning to introducing programs on Aqlakh (moral and character development), facilitating professional development and creating a holistic learning experience for the student.
Hikmah R&AD division is responsible for charting the course of development for each of our students and given the experience and expertise that each member brings to the Hikmah R& AD division table, they ensure that the curriculum includes:
• Creative and learning approach for all our learners.
• Centrally created guidelines for school educators, with clear-cut instructions on lesson plan development, teaching approaches (what, when & How to teach)
• Enhanced lesson plans which are ICT friendly and use, audio-visual components, activities and group discussions.
• Continuous and comprehensive assessments carried out in a learner centric approach, aiming to test not just the knowledge acquisition of the students but also his/her understanding, aptitude, and progress vis-à-vis the learning objectives.
• Best practices adopted from across the globe.